Who can I contact for further information?

If you are concerned about your child, initially approach the Class Teacher and Teaching Assistants whom work alongside them on a daily basis. You can also discuss the progress your child is making and the provision in place with the Inclusion Team/ Head teacher. Other people involved in working with your child include outside agencies, these agencies will usually feedback and work closely and collaboratively with the SENDCo. If you are unhappy you can raise a complaint to the governors- our SEND governor is Dawn Hardy and our chair of governors is Hilary Putman.